14/02/2023

Happy Valentine 2023

Romantic Quotes, Love Messages-SMS, Best Wishes and Beautiful Cards

Most of the couples across the world celebrate valentine’s day with utmost peppiness and love in their hearts. However, only a handful of individuals know that what is the origin of valentine’s day or why valentine’s day is celebrated.

The origin of valentine’s day lies in the famous Roman festival of Lupercalia that is conducted in mid-February of every year. This festival celebration is all about welcoming the spring and paring of women with men through a lottery system. However, during the late 5th century, Pope Gelasius 1 replaced the name with St. Valentine’s day.

Another myth is that St. Valentine’s blatantly defied the orders of the emperor and secretly tied the knot of lovers to save them from barbaric wars. These two myths or maybe real stories are attached to the origin of valentine’s day.

Happy Valentine's Day Wishes:
  • Happy Valentine’s day, love. I’m so grateful to have you by my side.
  • I’m so happy to have you in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day, Sweetheart!
  • You are the best thing that ever happened to me. Happy Valentine’s day, my happiness.
  • Happy Valentine’s day 2023. May you celebrate love not only this one day but throughout the year.
  • Without you I am nothing, with you I am everything. Thank you to be my everything. Happy Valentines Day!
  • You’re all I ever wanted and I’m so glad you’re mine. Wishing the sweetest, happiest day to my forever Valentine!
  • Happy Valentine’s Day to my beloved. Thanks for coming into my life, and making it special forever.
  • Thank you for being my better half. Happy Valentines Day 2023!