07/07/2019

Goals Help You Achieve What You Want

How to Control My Diet with Healthy Monthly Goals
Writing down what you want to change gives you something to plan for and work towards

When you write down your goals, it helps to express your inner desire and remind you of what you are working towards.

You may have goals like losing 5 kilograms or sticking to a healthy diet. If you do not see much progress, it’s easy to feel discouraged. What you can do is to break larger goals into smaller and more realistic steps so that with each small step achieved, you are motivated to go further.

Monthly Eating Plan - Here is a list of things you can do to help you control your blood sugar. Check the box next to your goal for this month:
  • I will eat breakfast every day.
  • I will eat my meals slowly and only eat one serving.
  • I will drink water instead of sweetened drinks.
  • I will eat healthy snacks such as a piece of fruit or a handful of unsalted nuts.
  • I will eat more wholegrains.
  • I will eat fruit and veggies every day.
  • I will sleep seven to eight hours every night.
  • I will brisk walk at least 20 minutes every day or 150 minutes per week.
  • I will watch TV no more than three hours a day.

read more