18/08/2018

Want to Travel Cheap?

Here Are My Favorite Money-Saving Travel Sites

In this day and age, with technology at our fingertips, it would simply be silly to pay too much for travel. It’s no longer just travel agencies handling all the details of our trips after all, but hundreds of online resources that are available to give us all the information we need before we even set foot out the door. We just need to do a little research and consider those options before we book.

I’ve been traveling around the world for the past three years and doing it cheaply, so I wanted to share some of my favorite websites that have helped me along the way. I use these every time I book a flight, adventure, hotel or hostel. They have all either helped me find killer deals, or helped me understand all that is available in my next destination so that I can make the most informed decision, and book in accordance with my budget and needs at the time. I mean, sometimes a cheap hostel will do just fine, and other times it’s important to splurge — especially when you find a great deal on a waterfront room.

So, here are the sites that have helped me afford to travel, and hopefully they will help you too.

related: ways to actually make money while traveling.

read more