The first rule about marriage is don’t do anything that will screw up your marriage. The second rule about marriage is not to forget the first rule.
Many people want to end their marriages. I get it. Sometimes people marry for the wrong reasons and sometimes people marry the wrong people.
Or even better, sometimes you marry the right person but they married the wrong person. Or even worse, sometimes you married the right person but then you just want to screw it up because you get pleasure out of doing that.
Good for you:
- Always interrupt her when she is trying to explain a problem
- Eat a lot
- Openly flirt with other women
- Even better than the above (since flirting requires a lot of work): accuse her constantly of flirting or cheating on you
- Stop surprising her
- Travel a lot and then when you are home, get too tired to spend any time with her
- After you fight, get really passive aggressive and don’t talk to her until she apologizes
- Changing sheets, washing dishes, taking care of kids, cleaning the popcorn trail you leave on the floor – that’s her job
- Disagree on whether or not to have children
- Find some things that consistently result in arguments
- Demand sex at odd times
- Don’t take care of your teeth
- Take her family’s side