17/03/2019

The Secret To Younger Looking Skin

The Skin Tightener Every Man Should Own

Older men are making a comeback. Mark my words. Just look at Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt, they’re in their prime and women can’t stop swooning over them. These men are well into their years but keep getting better looking as each year passes. What’s their secret? Is it something regular men can do? I think I may have found the answer… and it could only cost you $5.

Two weeks ago I met up with Mark Tomlinson. I heard so much about this man through several forums that I had to meet him to see if the claims were true. The word was that he’s 64 years old and doesn’t look a day over 40. After a few email exchanges we met at a coffee shop off Randolph St. in Chicago, Illinois. It was true. He did not look 64 at all. I couldn’t believe the man I was talking to looked younger than me, and I’m 53 years old! When we ordered our coffees I got offered the senior discount and he didn’t...

After a good laugh, he said “hey I wish I could save 50 cents on my cup! Instead I pay full price because when I ask I always end up having an awkward conversation with the barista who doesn’t believe how old I am”. After a few seconds of staring in disbelief, I asked the question: “What’s your secret?!”

read more