14/10/2015

Versatility of the "F*ck" word

Besides the sexual meaning, there are many other uses:
  • Aggression - F*ck you!
  • Annoyance - What a F*cking nuisance!
  • Anxiety - Today's really F*cked!
  • Apathy - Who gives a F*ck!
  • Contempt - F*cking good for nothing!
  • Difficulty - I can't understand this F*cking job!
  • Displeasure - What the F*ck is going on here!
  • Enjoyment - I have a F*cking good time!
  • Exasperation - Everyone knows what the F*ck needs to be done!
  • Fraud - I got F*cked at the used car lot!
  • Greeting - How the F*ck are you!
  • Hostility - I'm going to knock your F*cking head off!
  • Ignorance - F*ck, if I knew!
  • Impatience - Queue so F*cking long!
  • Incompetence - He's a F*ck-off!
  • Innovation - Get a bigger F*cking hammer!
  • Request - Get the F*ck out of here!
  • Surprise - F*ck you, scare the shit out of me!
  • Suspicion - What the F*ck are you doing!
  • Trouble - I guess I'm F*cked now!