Nutrition misinformation fools men into being confused and frustrated in their quest to eat healthily, even if they're already achieving great results. Thankfully, you're about to be enlightened by science. Here are 5 food fallacies you can forget about for good.
- Food Myth #1: "High protein intake is harmful to your kidneys."
- Food Myth #2: "Sweet potatoes are better for you than white potatoes."
- Food Myth #3: "Red meat causes cancer."
- Food Myth #4: "High-fructose corn syrup is more fattening than regular sugar."
- Food Myth #5: "Salt causes high blood pressure and should be avoided."