There are so many misconceptions out there about heart attacks that it can sometimes be difficult to separate myth from fact. To set the record straight once and for all, here are some vital facts about heart attacks that you should commit to memory. Who knows, they could save your life one day!
- Heart attacks can happen at basically any age
- Women are just as likely as men to suffer a heart attack
- Heart attack symptoms are not always sudden
- Risk factors can be controlled
- 3 out of 10 heart attacks occur without warning signs