For most, coffee is a much-needed morning ritual. Its caffeine boost jolts the senses and the brain, jump-starting the day in the right direction. Not only is coffee a popular morning beverage, its also a frequent go-to choice for many people, no matter the time of the day. Coffee has only increased in popularity with the many Starbucks stores and local coffee shops opening around the country.
In addition to giving bursts of energy, coffee also provides a variety of health benefits, especially for everyday drinkers. The following things that will happen when you drink coffee every day.
- You'll improve your workout performance
- You'll reduce your risk of developing Type 2 Diabetes
- You'll increase the production of brain neurotransmitters
- You'll be less likely to develop skin cancer
- You'll make smarter, more efficient decisions
- You'll be less stressed just by the smell alone
- You'll feel happier :)