ARE YOU IN THE TOP 2% OF INTELLIGENT PEOPLE IN THE WORLD? SOLVE THE RIDDLE AND FIND OUT.
There are no tricks, just pure logic, so good luck and don't give up.
1. In a street there are five houses, painted five different colours.
2. In each house lives a person of different nationality
3. These five homeowners each drink a different kind of beverage, smoke different brand of cigar and keep a different pet.
THE QUESTION: WHO OWNS THE FISH?
1 The Brit lives in a red house
2 The Swede keeps dogs as pets
3 The Dane drinks tea
4 The Green house is next to, and on the left of the White house
5 The owner of the Green house drinks coffee
6 The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds
7 The owner of the Yellow house smokes Dunhill
8 The man living in the centre house drinks milk
9 The Norwegian lives in the first house
10 The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats
11 The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill
12 The man who smokes Blue Master drinks beer
13 The German smokes Prince
14 The Norwegian lives next to the blue house
15 The man who smokes Blends has a neighbour who drinks water
ALBERT EINSTEIN WROTE THIS RIDDLE EARLY DURING THE 19th CENTURY. HE SAID THAT 98% OF THE WORLD POPULATION WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SOLVE IT.
10 Brainteasers to Test Your Mental Sharpness
To test your mental acuity, answer the following questions (no peeking at the answers!):
1. Johnny’s mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. What was the third child’s name?
2. A clerk at a butcher shop stands five feet ten inches tall and wears size 13 sneakers. What does he weigh?
3. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?
4. How much dirt is there in a hole that measures two feet by three feet by four feet?
5. What word in the English language is always spelled incorrectly?
6. Billie was born on December 28th, yet her birthday always falls in the summer. How is this possible?
7. In British Columbia you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. Why not?
8. If you were running a race and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?
9. Which is correct to say, “The yolk of the egg is white” or “The yolk of the egg are white?”
10. A farmer has five haystacks in one field and four haystacks in another. How many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in one field?